- Simple and Safe way to hold the AR upper assembly while cleaning
- Upper holding block rotates 360 degrees so you can find the best direction
- Barrel can be pointing down so all the drippings run out the end of the barrel
- Can be mounted on the side, bench top or held in a vise
- Light duty work only, not intended for barrel nut tightening
Cleaning your AR upper will quicker, safer and so much easier with our
rotating upper cleaning block. When side mounted your barrel points
down so all the drippings can be caught in a can or on a shop rag. While
it is pointing down it is so much easier to clean out the chamber with a
chamber brush because the upper is safely secured to the bench allowing
you to get very aggresive with the brush.
Mount in the vertical postion to work on the sights or mount a scope,
you have the freedom to rotate the upper to a position that makes the
task at hand more relaxed. Work on your upper assemble safely because
the upper block has a hardened steel pin that slides into the aluminum
bracket to prevent unwanted rotation. To change the angle just loosen
the bolt and select a different hole for the pin.
Designed for daily use, the swivel bracket is hardcoat anodized
aluminum and the upper block is precision machined from UHMW, a very
tough plastic that is used in ballistic vests and medical implants.
Made in the USA.